Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello :) My biodata is here, down here ^^

Hello guys.. my name is Marvenius Lex Christiano or many people call me Len or sort of it :D
I'm Asian people mixed with lil it western blood who loves to playin guitar, keyboard(instrument),piano, and other instruments. I love drawing manga too (one day i'll show it to u guys) and i love sport :D:D
I'm good in basketball sport ^0^
I live in Indonesia rite now, Bali, Jimbaran :) I study here in Taman Rama Jimbaran School or maybe it famous by Gandhi Jimbaran ;) I'll tell u guys lil bit about Bali ! :D This island got a lots of tourist from many country cuz Bali got many good view in some place and 1 thing that is the most important is Bali got a lot of beach and it has a good WAVE, and I know what u guys think when u hear 'wave', SURFING, thats right! ;)
well yeah, continue to my life, I live with my mom now and my younger sister :) ive got older sister but she moved to Singapore to continue her college :) and now i'm in Senior high school or u can say i'm in grade 11 now.. :) my mom and my dad alrdy seperate or divorce since i was in grade 5 or 6 maybe (forgot) so I'm really care of my mom ;) it doesnt mean I'm a mama booby. LOL
Oh hey, wow i need to tell u guys something too. Other reason that makes my life more beautiful is that ive got a really perfect girlfriend that always support me with everything that i do (not totally everything) but most of the positive things that i do, she will always support me in every way :D thanks babe! and yeah we r LDR or we call it Long Distance Relationship. So we can only meet like 1 year for twice or maybe once T^T she live in Jakarta and I live in different city so that its hard for us to meet each other. We do this healthy relationship for 1 and a half year :) i proud of her that she can face me for a more than year (wow, kewl!) :D

so.. maybe thats all for my Biodata and lil bit from my life :)

1 comment: